Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quick interview....er..I'd say chatting


The fact that I don’t know anything about Miho, it bothers me. So I decided to ask from the source. Sunday, November 30th 2008 after her Celebrity Sculpt class I sorta interviewed her. I thought this interview gonna take 15minutes and I also thought that she’s not talkative. I was wrong. She kept going on and on about her life… I was like writing and wirting all over the tiny notebook for pages…I was so excited that she told me all those exciting stories…Gosh I wish I brought my recorder. And when I tried to read my writing, there're some I couldn't read because I was trying to catch up with her...lol.
OK, let’s start, shall we? I always ask this question to all of my foreign friends. I asked her why in the world she choose Indonesia for a workplace? I mean Indonesia according to my foreign friends is a dangerous country…well it’s all because Bali Bombing I&II also disasters like earthquake or tsunami but she came to Indonesia anyway, she said she and her husband JJ took the opportunity because it’s a challange. But they had to build the business from scratch; they almost didn’t survive in Jakarta. I think CF is the first mega gym in Indonesia, we can say that CF is mega gym pioneer.I asked her about her like and dislike about Indonesia and she said she like Indonesian people because they are cheerful, open-minded…she thought that Indonesia will have a lot of people wearing jilbab like in the Middle East so that she was surprised when a lot of girls wearing revealing clothes. Something that I agree with her is that people in the gym like to gossip a lot which sometimes isn’t true at all. Don’t worry, Miho...I feel the same way too, I really hate when people talking about someone I’ve never know. For me..I rather go to the source. Oh yes about the weather, she was asking how come every raining season Jakarta never have the solution for flood? Oh dear I’m not sure I can answer that, Miho….I’m pretty sure that Indonesian government will not have the solution for years so for the next years Indonesian people will have more boats, rafts, even yachts or maybe amphibian cars…lol! She also said about pollution…uhm, well Miho Indonesia at least still under Bangkok in for the most polluted city in the world (fyi….Indonesia is #5) but look at the bright side if you can live in Jakarta for 3 years, you practically can live in any cities…lol. About Indonesian food, she said she doesn’t like sambal, she prefer wasabi…OMG wasabi makes me cry…lol. When she said breads in Indonesia is too sweet and fatty, I don’t know why but one thing that crossed my mind is Breadtalk…lol.

No comments: