Monday, December 22, 2008

Fashionista

OK, I'm not good at talking about fashion and my choice of fashion is a disaster lol....I'd rather talk about food but I'm gonna try it anyway. I can see someone who has a very good sense of fashion. So when I see Miho's style of fashion, I can say she has a great one. I don't see her much outside the gym but before and after her class I always see her in daily clothing. Her choice of fashion is awesome, between mix and match with a little bit of harajuku style. No matter how cheap or expensive the clothes and her accessories are, you'll think that all of he clothes is very expensive...some might expensive. She said her favorite brand is Bebe and La Senza for lingerie, too bad Indonesia doesn't have Victoria's Secret lingerie, otherwise she'll buy most of them. I'm guessing she likes bright colours like gold and silver. Also she doesn't wear make up too much...oh, I have funny story about a friend of mine who wear too much make up and with her shiny and sparkling eye shadow and her clothes was also shiny and sparkling and when she blink her eyes...I was like "MY EYES, MY EYES, I think I'm going blind!!" ...and my friend went staright to the bathroom trying to wipe the eye shadow...lol! Miho's not like that, she just know how to make it fashionable. The point is that she can take good care of it.

No comments: