Friday, December 5, 2008

In the class

When I’m in Miho’s class, she always adjusting her class, for example when most of the class is older members she will give the exercise not too hard. That’s how understanding she is. Also she’s very strict but in a friendly way and that’s how she earn her respect. Well, you know what…she’s very strict because her coach made her that way. She said she’s not very strict anymore because she’s getting older….oh c’mon, Miho you’re not that old. All I’m saying is that she’s not getting older but she’s getting wiser. Her coach trained and pushed her so hard through the training. That’s why she’s good on what she do now. When she’s teaching almost noone complain but I remembered one member told me that when Miho say breath, that member heard it breast…lol…..hmm I’ve never thought of that before. Well, let’s ignore that member….the important thing is everybody understand her, besides English is our second language.

No comments: