Monday, December 22, 2008

Gossip Girls

FYI don’t stay in the locker room too long, there's a lot of gossip and rumors and most of them isn't true (that's why I don't like hanging around in the girl's locker room too long...I'd rather not to listen any of them). Most of the gossip about someone I don’t know very well or I don’t know at all so I was thinking why did they insist talking about someone they don’t know well. I was in Miho class on Thursday and I told one of the member about my blog. The truth is I don't know that the member is going to read it or not ( I don’t think she know how to browse the internet….lol) but she asked me a lot about Miho. Anyway this member asked me how old Miho is and I didn't know...and then she said your blog is about Miho, how come you didn't know? I said to her, I wrote Miho a blog not her biography...lol! That question didn't stop there, she asked me whether Miho has children or not, I told her I don't know and then she asked and asked about Miho and I was getting upset. OMG I only told her about my blog and she was like interogating me. Makes me wonder how delicious the gossip in the girl's locker room with everyone spice things up...ugh! Miho's right about it. Do I sound like the gossip girl's narrator now? LOL....xoxo Gossip Girl...LOL!

No comments: