Monday, December 1, 2008

Weeks before her leaving

This is not about promoting one of the megagym in Jakarta but I just want to tell about one of the instructor in that megagym. Anyway, I just heard that one of my favorite instructor is moving to Turkey because CF is open another branch there and I've never got the chance to know her so before her leaving I decided to write a blog for her. OK, let's start...I joined the gym since 2005 but I took her class about a year or two...I think. Her name is Miho and she's from Japan (Nagoya to be exact)...actually I just found out about that. First year I always took Body Pump or RPM but since my knees hurt I changed to Yoga. One day I took her Body Balance class on Thursday, after that I started to take previous class and I love it. Although when I first took her class, she talked but I only understand half of it...I thought it was just me because my English isn't good also but then other members told me the same thing but I get used to her accent...I think it's cute...lol! So every Thursday and Sunday I take her class until now. All those year I don't know a thing about her, I even thought that she's an immigrant who live in Brazil...I know her full name from the CF book and one of CF's member told me that's she's married and her husband works in CF too but still I don't know who he is. And I decided to get to know her by writing this blog.

2 comments:

Fairy said...

Nanu, great first post! More more! ;)

Future Trading said...

Quel commencement agreable....
Continuez a ecrire