Friday, December 5, 2008

The day she landed in Jakarta

In 2004 Miho and her husband came to Jakarta to launch Celebrity Fitness Center, the first and only gym of its kind in south east asia. She started to gather foreign and local instructors to teach classes. You know what, I waited for months and finally CF was opened in Kelapa Gading area, La Piazza to be exact. She told me that she almost didn’t survive when they opened CF, she said she even doesn’t have any money for the electricity, ate only pasta&tuna and window shopping because they had to decide whether it’s important to buy or not. Also when she started to teach classes not many members joined, some even looked her with one eyes because she’s Asian not bule. Well, I’m not one of them I was in Gerson’s class at the time. I don’t know about her class then but her class now is always full.

No comments: