Friday, December 5, 2008

Journey to the past

I remembered read a book that I found near CF’s café and I saw CF’s instructors bio. I saw that Miho has many many rap sheet…no no not rap sheet that sounds like criminals (sorry, too much watching CSI). She has won many competitions back in the days *applause*. If she told me what she won one by one, my tiny notebook will have no space to write with, but I’ll bring my Handycam next time…lol. She started classic ballet…women in tutu is fine but men in tights hmmm kinda weird. Then Miho changed into gymnastic and her last decision was Aerobics. Let me tell you about her unforgettable and proudest moment in her life. She went to US and tried to compete for Miss Fitness America in California, not just with her skills but with her pride because she’s the only Asian woman in the competition. In that competition, she began to feel the discrimination, with all the Caucasian girls with big boobs, blonde/brunette/red hair and tall. Most of them looked down on her but she tried to ignore it and did her best. She didn’t do it 100% but she did it 205%...well we can see that from more than 200 competitors, she made it into the Top 20. Started with nobody even know her at all, she became well known because at the end she won with pride and joy…TV stations and magazine was all over her. Most of all she found JJ, the love of her life…they started to go out and decided to tie the knot…awww, that’s so sweet and romantic. She competing and competing again for 8 years and her last winning is Miss Fitness Australia 2003. Hmmm nice motivation, huh?

No comments: