Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Message from Miho

Well, year 2008 is almost over so this is would be my last blog in the year 2008. Anyway, Miho said that she went to Dubai at December 23th 2008 and we're gonna miss her. It's gonna be cold there now, I bet she miss the warmth in here. Before her last Body Balance class, I recorded her with my cellphone so she can tell all of her members and fans...lol. Her messages are about Indonesia effort to prevent the flood and traffic jam...and of course global warming....lol...just joking guys. But she did ask me why the malls in Jakarta don't turn down the aircon temperature when raining season....hmmm that has something to do with global warming issue too, right? Oh, one more thing...the videos kinda have technical problems so we're gonna have to tilt our heads to watch it...sorry about that. So check it out, what she's gonna miss here in Jakarta.

No comments: