Friday, December 5, 2008

Her passion

The reason why she choose this kind of job because she like fitness and teaching. To share her knowledge. She said that the day she stopped teaching is the day she died. What a commitment!Her motivation is when many people change into somebody they wanna be, they become healthier, stronger, more muscles or gain/loss weight. Believe it or not they change into somebody better because of the training or most importantly her training. I think it's very noble. Well who doesn't admire someone who dedicated her life to make many people feel better about themselves? I hope she knew that our motivation (including me) is to be like her. I know that it's not that easy to be like her, I mean strict diet, can't eat this or that, painful training for hours, checking weight all the time, etc...everything must be in control but the result is awesome...No pain, No gain, right?! Unlike me, I can't control my appetite...lol. But that doesn't mean I can't do what slim people can do, I just have to try twice harder than them but I'm a quick learner. I'll show the pictures if nobody believe me or ask Miho herself...lol! Like Miho always said don't be scared just believe in yourself that you can do it.

No comments: