Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Miho's last class at La Piazza

Last Thursday was Miho’s last class at La Piazza. She had celebrity sculpt at 3pm and Body Balance at 5pm. As usual, the older members in Miho’s class at 3pm, talking, chatting and gossiping before the class. I rushed upstairs and they still gossiping when they stepped into the class, one of the member said it with a lot of confidence that Miho will be going to Dubai…*roll eyes*. But they said something that make me feel kind of happy. They said Miho left them something that they can proud of, they can sit on a ball without their legs touching the floor…the point is Miho give them a good balance. Thanks to her, I can do yoga much easier when it comes to balance. One more thing, we got a chance to know other members in her class and I don’t know if I can still meet them in other class. Miho brought us together.Miho didn’t tell about her leaving to her members or should I say her fans…lol. Ike told about Miho’s leaving during launching Body Balance 43. Well, after the class finished...there was a member gave Miho a gift and then took pictures together.

No comments: