Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 weeks without Swasthya Yoga

Today the only Swasthya Yoga's instructor was going back to Brazil for 3 weeks. Chandra told me that it took 40 hours flight to Sao Paolo, i couldn't imagine being in a plane for almost 2 days, I'll be stiff as a log when I got off the plane. Maybe Chandra should ask her boss for a month vacation because it just doesn't add up..I mean 40 hours to Sao Paolo and another 40 hours back to Jakarta, that means 80 hours wasted on the plane, so she only has 17 days of vacation with her family and friends back home. Oh yes, one more thing..Chandra said that it took 3-4 hours by car from Sao Paolo to her hometown, another hours wasted *sigh*. I bet she'll miss Leonidas so much but she'll have fun back home. In her last class at La Piazza before she went back to Brazil, she told us that she'll bring her sister to Indonesia. She told us that her sister's eyes are blue and her dad's are green but Chandra's eyes are black....hmmm very colourful family...lol! I think it's gonna be awesome and cute...I mean whole family dedicated to yoga. Anyhoo, she'll be back at March 22nd with her big sister...yay!

No comments: