Friday, March 20, 2009

Lunch With Miho after BB Launching at LP


After Miho's meeting with the team, she and I went to lunch at Sogo Foodhall. She said she want to eat this food before she go back to Japan. I was thinking what kind of food she really miss in Jakarta. And when we got there, she ordered "Nasi Liwet khas Keprabon"...*my jaw dropped*...lol! I thought it was Chinese food or Thai food. The way she say "Nasi Liwet", it was so cute...lol! She said she was soo hungry...uhm I was too, usually I eat lunch at 12am but that day I ate lunch at 1pm (I was starting to get dizzy at the time so I already ate cookies before the lunch...lol! Anyway, we ordered and when the food came, it was like food for 4 persons. Well, Miho asked if I ate a lot...uhm, of course I am...I mean always...lol! I thought she was ordering 1 dish but when the food came...there was Miho's Nasi Liwet, my Nasi pecel, Korean Noodle and this Korean Sup with rice. I was like...OMG this food is for 4 persons...lol! Then I think...Bring it on...lol! There I was thinking that all of instructors are on a strict diet but when I saw Miho ate lunch...I was so thrilled because usually when I eat with instructors, they always told me not to eat that, not to eat this or after you eat all this, you have to work out everyday for a week. Miho isn't like that, she was just kept eating and then talking and talking. I like that kind of people because if somebody want to do something uhm go on a diet for example, they don't need to be told. No matter how often you tell or encourage them to go on a diet, if they don't have any will to do it...then it's useless. Anyhoo, we ate all of it except the extra rice. I think Miho has a great metabolism because if she always eat like that there's no way she's not gain weight...unless she work out day and night or work out and then don't eat until the rest of the day...lol!

No comments: