Thursday, March 12, 2009

Miho's Special Class

Miho's back in da house everybody and she texted me today to join her Body Balance class at LP, I really want to but I can't besides it's at 20.20pm. She said she's gonna be in Jakarta for 10 days only. She's been doing a lot of Special Class on her visit. Me and all her members in LP really miss her. I bumped into one of her member at Fruit Market the other day and the lady kept saying that her Thursday is kinda plain without Miho and she also said that she's never met the members that used to join Miho's class back then. Hmmm...that including me. I kinda miss the ladies, they're so nice...maybe because I'm the youngest among them...lol! I guess Miho bring us together in her class. Oh, I also miss the twins but I forgot their names and last time I saw them, I still can't tell them apart. I think one of the twins told a little about her, she said she works in one of the TV station. And back then they seem everywhere, see them or one of them at LP, Puri, EX and FX. I'm gonna take a day off or half say off to join Body Balance 44 launching on March 18th...Miho, Andre and Ike will teaching the new Body Balance. Anyone who read this blog, please join us tonight 20.20pm or on Sunday 4.40pm at EX or Monday 7.10pm at Puri or Tuesday 4.00pm at EX or Wednesday 10.00am at LP or Thursday 9.00am at FX and 7.00pm at Bellezza because Miho'll going back to Japan on March 20th.

No comments: