Monday, March 16, 2009

Miho's Special Class together with Stefan at EX (March 15th, 4.40pm)

Yesterday was Miho’s special Body Balance class at EX with Stefan. Usually, I joined Miho’s class at 10am on Sunday but yesterday was so crowded, maybe because it was in the afternoon so the parking lot was full and the plaza was also full. I saw the class before Body Balance, it was so full of members. It was like there was no space to put the weight anymore, everybody stood to the left, to the right, facing each other. Even when the class was done, most of them stayed in the class for the next class which was Body Balance. Me and my friend got a small space in the front near the door. The room was so full and even there was almost no mat left. I think the crowd was unfriendly, there was 3 persons who got 2 mats each and he saw my friend got the old slippery mat, he didn’t even bother to offer one of his mat. Well, I guess different CF, different crowd then. That’ll never happen at LP. Anyway, Stefan said that a lot of new face today…of course, Miho was in da house, baby….lol! I think it’s true that because of Miho, the class was so crowded and as always Body Balance Rocks!!!! Miho’s in Jakarta for 10 days only so we can’t miss her special class, right? Besides who knows when will she be in Jakarta again.

No comments: