Monday, May 11, 2009

Lunch With Chandra

I had lunch with Chandra at Sushi Tei MKG 5 (again...lol!) after her class on Saturday. Usually I don't have the time because I have another class with Toto. One thing I like when I hang out with Chandra is that she always has something to talk about, she kept talking and talking even though she had a migrain...she said her migrain is caused by chocolate. She got migrain almost all the time but not everyone knows that. I hope she can handle it because migrain is really really sucks! Maybe because she's never had breakfast??! We all know that breakfast is most important meal of the day. That day in the class, she asked if somebody had something to eat because she said she's so hungry. So please for those who always join Chandra's class in the morning, bring something to eat like power bar or crackers or banana..just in case Chandra's asking about it. FYI, my birthday and Chandra's birthday is very close...mine is 15th an Chandra is 16th. She gave some suggestions about what gift I should give on her birthday, turned out it wasn't so weird....lol! And then she asked me what do I want for my birthday, isn't she sweet? I think all Gemini are cool person, most Gemini are open minded, not shallow, has a very good intuition, sensitive, funky, smart, love animals so much and very loveable. That's why when I told Chandra my deepest darkest secret, she was very very supporting....how cool is that?? Anyhoo, I was offering to take her home and then she said she's gonna show me the fastest way to get to her apartment, because the last time I took her home, it took an hour or so...lol! Chandra was like...why did you go this way instead that way...so funny. Well, it took more than 30 minutes...and yes I admit it was faster than my way. She was so proud and she said she came all the way from Brazil just to tell me the fastest way from La Piazza to her apartment (ouch!)

No comments: