Monday, February 2, 2009

Might see Miho again in Jakarta

If you want to hear some more new about Miho, please stay tune with me on my blog...I sound like anchor woman wannabe...lol! Well, Miho's toe is better now and she's already starting workout 3days ago. I told you guys that my blog is updated as soon as I heard from Miho so please don't change to any blog now (am I too pushy? hope not, for your own sake...lol). Miho told me that she slipped on the stairs because she got too much to wear and the small and narrow european style stairs. Her big toe joint came off because of that...I have to say this "OUCH!" and then rushed to the hospital to pull off and back in again. I'm sure the pain is unbearable but somehow she can managed. Poor Miho, she has to wear a lot of clothes because of the weather and ridiculously small stairs. But you know what her toe isn't 100% but she already start workout, if that's not a dedication, I don't know what is. I miss her class so much.
Now for the great news that we've been waiting for today's blog, Miho might come back to Jakarta for a week on March. I'm sure you all asking when is she going to be in Jakarta...well you will have to stay tuned in this blog for that...seriously! LOL! I'll let you guys know as soon as I heard.

No comments: