Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chandra Will Be Leaving Indonesia

It's been a while since the alst time I write but this time I must write it. On January 22th, 2010 Chandra told me after the class, she said that she had to tell me first. She said she's going back to Brazil for good on March and February will be her last month teaching classes. I was so shocked, it was like I was unconscious for a minute there. She's the only reason I come to gym every Tuesday and Saturday. She said that the management just told her a week before that. I think that's cold. I achieved a lot in her classes, including yoga poses that I think I will never be able to do but she encouraged me to do it. I trust her with all my heart and I al most can do it all the hard poses.
Chandra said that the management didn't renew her contract was because business reason. C'mon CF management, she's the only female expat instructor in CF. She's sad, she's never showed it...but she's sad behind her smile. I'm so sad right now. And I kept thinking about Leonidas too, what's gonna happen to him? I guess business is just cruel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi..i have the same feeling with you..she is the reason i do yoga regularly at Celebrity Fitness..though i'm a girl..but she has this positive energy..i think i owe her a lot..and i was curious about the reason..now that the rumour is true..damn celebrity fitness..those instructor they have now..should learn from Chandra how to make a yoga class so fun and relaxing..

Tryne Veenendaal said...

Hi Hubertha, I'm sorry taking long enough to reply your comment. Yes, your absolutely correct about Chandra's positive energy..her encouragement, very chatty person and what I like the most about her she remembers the members that always go to her class or used to go to her class..almost all of them, I think it's rare.